Shanghai Intelligent Building Technology (SIBT) and Shanghai Smart Home Technology (SSHT), alongside the concurrent Parking China (PKC) fair and the Shanghai Smart Office Technology (SSOT) zone, will take place on the new dates of 10 – 12 December 2021 in halls N3 to N5 of the Shanghai New International Expo Centre following their postponement announced earlier this month. The fairs are expected to welcome over 230 exhibitors and 26,000 visitors, and will cover an area of 23,100 sq m.
Ms Lucia Wong, Deputy General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd commented: “As we are now entering into a phase of normalised pandemic prevention and control, we are putting all our efforts into holding a safe and efficient event during the new December dates. Our focus also remains on providing the ideal platform – with SIBT, SSHT, PKC and SSOT – for exhibitors and visitors to embrace the smart ecosystem which is driving the industry forward.”
Ms Wong continued: “With the current wave of technological innovation and progress within smart home, smart building, smart parking, smart office, IoT, cloud computing, 5G and AI technologies, these once deemed futuristic concepts are now being introduced into people's everyday lives, especially in the smart hotel, apartment, office building and real estate industries. The smart home and smart building industries, meanwhile, are rapidly developing and diversifying, creating a variety of new technologies, products and innovative solutions, and leading to a shift in the traditional service and operation methods of businesses in these sectors.”
The fairs will cover technology integration and cross-border cooperation from all levels to present implementation solutions, application technology, future scenarios, 5G, IoT and AI and other cutting-edge technologies. And SIBT, SSHT, SSOT and PKC held together will create a comprehensive platform for building connections between technologies, products and solutions in smart industries in China such as smart home, smart community, smart building, smart real estate, smart office and smart parking.
The SIBT & SSHT exhibitor finder is now available and will continuously be updated with the latest exhibitor information; visitors can also browse the 2021 exhibitor list to prepare for the show.
Serving as a knowledge platform for the fairs’ related industries, this year's fringe programme will explore a number of hot topics, including AIoT, protocols, commercial office space, intelligent buildings, smart communities, healthy offices, smart audio-visual, smart lighting and smart home systems to help industry players cope with the rapidly changing business environment, allowing them to get a head start on future trends. Some of the topics to be discussed include:
• Protocols: EnOcean, KNX and the Wi-Fi Alliance will share their technology implementation and application insights.
• Smart audio and video and space design: discussing the development and trends within home theatre systems.
• Intelligent lighting and architectural lighting: exploring smart lighting applications and solutions within the home, office and commercial spaces.
• Smart home and smart real estate: analysing the development of the smart home industry from all aspects, and discussing how smart homes can better serve the smart real estate market.
• Intelligent and healthy buildings: co-hosted with the Intelligent Branch of China Engineering & Consulting Association (CEEDI) to showcase how the intelligent building industry can accelerate digital transformation; and cooperating with the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) to discuss how to create healthy architectural spaces.
• Smart office and space management: focusing on smart office and space management, experts will discuss the future trends of smart office and commercial space management.
• Smart parking: city-level smart parking, ETC parking, parking finance, green parking and parking renovation in old communities will be discussed.
SIBT is organised by Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd, Shanghai Hongshan Exhibition Service Co Ltd, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade – Shanghai Pudong Sub-Branch and The Intelligent Engineering Branch of China Exploration & Design Association. The organisers of SSHT are Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd, Shanghai Hongshan Exhibition Service Co Ltd, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade – Shanghai Pudong Sub-Branch and China Smart Home Industry Alliance.